YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Anak Pakcik Rahman, It's A year !



Dear you,

11/10/11 ---> 11/10/12.  Hey you, it's A YEAR! We've been knowing each other, stay together about a year. From a friend to the only Fiance'.

Let me start by saying that I thank God every day since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. You came around and turned my whole life upside down.

I've never been so certain of anything in my life-like I am of us. You have totally changed my thought about guys in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could bare with me and love myself like you do, stand still with my BRUTALness, my KAYUness, my GEDIKness, my real me, but guess what? I love you much more.They say as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn't a waste. So when things go terribly wrong, and u feel like giving up, please remember u still got me as I never leave, I'm staying.

I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I'm happy as long as you're with me. 

I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. But hey, there's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said.

Thanks for being with me, thanks for everything. Thanks for coming in my life story. Subhanallah, I do grateful for this ANUGERAH. Be tough to face the next future, you know that I'm always be with you, He's always be there for us. No matter what. Before I forget, I'm sorry for all the things that I did which might hurt you. Hehe, SENGAJA~ Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly, cows to moo, dogs to bark - they just do. Just like nobody tells me to remember you. I just do.

I love you and for who you really are.. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, a true BFF, a cool fiance', an outstanding future father and loving husband. InsyaAllah, if He'll let US be, then we will be. Hopefully, this is not a passed-by test for our life, I pray this is for real once the day come. I trust you more than you thought. Always do since you give me this meaningful saying for me, a long time ago..

"When the day comes, insyallah.. I'll get you back.. for now aku pinjamkan kejap.. you motivate me to do good things and try to change myself for Allah and for you.. jannah, that’s the place I want to take you for vacation for the rest of your life.. yeah, heaven!"

Till then, Happy 1st Anniversary! Thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment