YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Thank you, YOU

He's not just some guys.
 He's my soul mate. 
He's my best friend. He's my support. 
He's my life. He's my one and only.
 He's my favourite listener. He's my joker. He's my love. 
He's my team mate. He's the most simple, easy going partner,
He's the person I lean on when things get rough. 
He's the reason I wake up every morning. 
He's the reason I can't sleep at night because he's always on my mind. 
He's where my thoughts go during class.
 He's the reason I can't concentrate. 
He's the one that I love to text.
 He's the guy who makes me happy. 
He's the guy who keeps telling me to be a good daughter, sister, friend and a good girl.
He's my dream guy that I've wished in Doa,
He's the Mr. Perfect that I've written in my diary,
He's the one I've been waiting for long time ago,
He's my DD and I love him. 
He's the only person I ever want to be with.
 He's the only future hubby, he's gonna be my kids' superb Daddy.
 He's my forever, and I can't help falling in love with him.


Dear Allah, 
I have never thought that I would train my heart to keep loyal to a person, a guy. 
I've never dream that this kind of my Mr. Right is really exist. 
I've never known that I would know the feeling of love and beloved. And I've never known that someone who I've been searching all this while is him, Dzamir Irwan (mamat kerek mengada). 
Keep us together till forever end, keep us strong to get halal to one another,
Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah, thank you YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment