YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 5 May 2013

Just have to miss you, the last friendship.



I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to troubles and back a few times, and I won't ever take what I have for granted. This is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you've got left. you'll fight with ur best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast-and you'll eventually lose someone u love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like u've never been hurt- because every sixty seconds u spend upset, is a minute of happiness you'll never get back..


Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you cannot remember a time in you life when it wasnt. But then one day you feel something else. Something that feels wrong only because its so unfamiliar, and in that moment you realize you're happy. And,remember that things happen for a reason and if it was meant to be. It would'nt have ended...we should not cry cuz it's gone... we should be happy that it happened. Many people touch our lives in different ways..some come for a while, others stay for a season and show us their magnificent essence for a purpose and then leave...and then theres the people that stay forever, which ultimately are the ones that count...so smile and cheer up! :) Sometimes, what we can do is just missing our own friend, who once the closest on. Thanks for my dearest ones who stay still my closest ones :)


No comments:

Post a Comment