YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Review: BLOWFISH.MY

 Hello to all shoes lovers!

Have you ever heard about BLOWFISH.MY? It is exclusively and delicately handmade ladies shoes brand in Malaysia. Over 20 years of footwear experience, Blowfish Malaysia only strives on creating the most perfect shoes for you ladies. They start growing proactively in making only great shoes since 2012 by the most skillful and talented shoe-maker.

Blowfish Malaysia serves the finest quality of ladies shoes where you would find an ultimate comfort and real elegance in a pair of heels. I bet Cinderella might exchange her glass shoes if she found out the amazing shoes from Blowfish Malaysia. Well, I have experienced a total satisfaction and happiness of wearing their slip-on heels. I choose Michell Slip-on Heels, aaaaawwh I cant help myself falling in love with these heels everytime I wear them. So comfy and looking so stylish! 


There are a lot more, you should scroll them all.

Andddd..

You wouldn't wanna miss their big sale and promotion, so yeah please be free to check them out at their official website : Blowfish Malaysia - Homemade Elegant Ladies Shoes 

Or follow their social media platforms to get the latest updates daily :

FB - Blowfish Malaysia

Instagram - blowfish.my


No comments:

Post a Comment